Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stealth Fighting Technique #1 - The Belgian Takedown

After the recent post about fighting, I would like to show you all another way of fighting:stealth. It's very effective, but can only be used in certain occasions (in which the opponent is particularly vulnerable). Luckily, right after performing the fighting technique I published earlier would be a pretty good time to use this. Here's a simple move that works quite well:
Good luck!
I do not endorse or support any forms of violence or law breaking, and do not intend this information to be used in an illegal manner. I do not take responsibility for any crimes or injuries done regarding this.

8 comments:

  1. cool info i will try it on my dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did that on my friend a long time ago it was hillarious love ur blogs man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Black Ops. I'll try to keep the info. coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would you do that to your own friend? seems like a deadly move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These seems dangerous haha, but would be funny to perform. Nice post. +follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know why, but that picture made me chuckle. Looks like he's just dragging him off caveman style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. are you fucking kidding me? absolute FAIL

    ReplyDelete